Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm so very excited, the ball is rolling!

This is a message I received this morning from one of the poets I contacted:

Hi there.

Thank you for reaching out. Interesting that you would pick up on poetry from such a small community in such a far away place...
 

A group of us come together monthly for a session where we share our poetry, on issues that affect us directly and indirectly. I have been asked to extend an invite to you to come and join our She Speaks session this Friday (22 July) at Willow Glen Complex at the corner of Garden Street and First Avenue, Bordeaux at 7pm.

It would be awesome to open this session up to you...



I am so very honored and delighted about meeting these poets and hearing their work...I can't believe this is happening, I'm a very lucky little feminist :)

Love you all,

Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment